Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nursery Rhymes for Sarah (at Month 29)

Before I took my bath, I made sure I gave Sarah some assignments to occupy her time. So, last night, I decided to ask her to read her Nursery Rhymes book, which she abandoned for some time due to her "new books".

Mummy: Girl, study this book, OK? Later Mummy ask you to sing to Mummy, OK?

Sarah: OK!

Mummy went into the bathroom, while Sarah sat down and "read"....

From where I was, I was giggling as I heard Sarah recited the "Baa, baa, black sheep" rhyme! And I peeped through the bathroom door and sang it with her. She stopped reciting and replied.....

Sarah: No! My song!

Mummy: OK, OK... you sing your song.... (Mummy continued her shower)

Sarah: Baa, baa, black sheep, "hair you meh mii moo"....
Yes, sir! Yes, sir! Three bags full!
Er ONE for my master, Er ONE for the dame,
Er ONE for the little boy who lives down the lane....

3 comments:

stephanie kok said...

so clever reading baba black sheep...

LOL not fatty fatty bum bum, curi curi jagung?! heehee

Tandanie said...

Tht's very smart!
She can read independently and recite the rhyme...So clever

Stephanie: That rhyme is outdated! Hahaha...but I am sure our children will learn something new and silly later

richrach said...

Sarah reads while seeing the picture. I guess she's really picture smart, as she is pretty good with puzzles as well. Latest being a 48-pieces puzzle that she was able to fix within an hour.