Thursday, December 23, 2010

What happens when you jump up and down with a scissors in your hand?

Sarah was doing some paper-cutting... sort of art & craft... or more like just occupying her so I can do my own stuffs..... :p

..... but she started jumping on the bed with the scissors and lo and behold, mummy here was so angry that I started scolding her to stop and telling her how dangerous it is to jump with the scissors. She had this "educational talk" from me before so she understood every word I said... just that need some reminders....

..... our conversation went on like this after telling her how dangerous it was....

Mummy : If you get yourself hurt, mummy will be so sad you know?

Sarah : Then Sarah oso so sad....

Mummy : Yes, that's why when you have a scissors in your hand, don't walk around and jump around. OK? You will hurt yourself.

Sarah : Then me oso die already.... Then me oso got a lot of blood.... wek! (tongue sticking out...)

Mummy : (giggling softly...) Don't do it again, OK?

Sarah : OK...

No comments: