Monday, December 5, 2011

Busy spells...

The busy spell hit me again these few weeks... our teachers' training had finally came to an end ! :p yeah, that was last week. Past month was crazy and the past 2 weeks were crazier! Had to juggle with so many tasks with so little time. But praise the Lord, it is over and I can breathe a little.


My manager who was the main trainer was even stressed with the whole event as there were a few trainings happening at the same time and back-to-back as well. I thank God i'm not in her shoe! hehehe...


Anyways, it's all over for now... but other tasks awaits us. It's back to crazy work! Working till late night is tiring for me, and as lil Sarah demands for my attention whenever I get back home, I sometimes had to reject her. It's sad I know... :( but my physical body + mental capacity limit me. She would want me to draw for her, read to her, etc... however, my reply for the past week was...


Mummy : Not now, girl... mummy's very very tired and mummy needs to sleep


Sarah : That's why... I told you to stay with me. If you stay with me, you will not be tired-lor...


Mummy : But mummy have to work so that mummy can earn more money to buy you many things you need. Buy new books, new toys....


Sarah : Barbie doll?


Mummy : Yes, barbie dolls too....


Sarah : But no space already! So many books, so many toys... then no more space already...


Well, OK... i got the hint. Actually the only thing she demands from me is my attention. It is really never my intention to get so carried away with work. I do hope and pray that in the very near future, I can live a more balanced life. Work is work... but my family... IS my life. I'm praying for God's continuous guidance upon my life, my family... my dear, my girl and myself. Nothing means more than being with my family. Though I enjoy my work but I know... I need to strive for a balanced life. I pray all these in Jesus' name, Amen!

2 comments:

Tandanie said...

Why need to strive so hard till you abandon your life? Not worth!!!
Sarah girl is smart...knows how to tell mummy it is enough. She needs you.

richrach said...

It's true, Danie.
That's y my 2012 resolution is to strive for a balanced work-family life. :)
Thx for the reminder too, my fren!