Monday, April 20, 2015

What has been happening... in a nutshell

I'll start this post off by saying that... It has not really been what I (or rather, we) have expected, but we know... God has His plans and that He is with us through it all! Praise the LORD!

I'm writing this post while sitting on a hospital bed... a bed that I have gotten myself comfortable with for the past 6 weeks. Yes, I was admitted to this hospital 6 weeks ago due to bleeding in my current pregnancy.

In a lil nutshell (for now), I am currently being monitored by the doctors and nurses for bleeding, due to low lying placenta. I am only at 26 weeks right now, and therefore, they cannot diagnose me with the condition of "placenta previa" or "which type" as yet until I am at 28 weeks.

Details of what actually took place will be written... slowly.... but surely.... haha! I seemed to have a lot of time being in the hospital. But I try not to exert myself further... yes, that means not even sitting and typing... it's just rest rest rest... lie down.... don't walk here and there... don't move too much... don't sit up for too long...

All I hope and pray is that I will go through a smooth pregnancy until delivery. I have been bleeding every now and then, and that scares me a lot. Baby is doing well. He's actively moving and kicking inside me, but each time I go through episodes of bleeding, I find myself weak... physically, emotionally and spiritually. I pray that the Lord will extend His hands of protection and bless us both baby and me with complete health and restoration. I pray that God will place in me faith as small as a mustard seed to move this "mountain" that is in front of us. My prayer is that God will give baby perfect health - perfect growth with perfect limbs and organs. He will be the most beautiful baby on earth who shines in God's glory. He will grow up to be one victorious warrior - one who will fight for the LORD... one who will grow up to be the man that God intends him to be. Nothing is too hard for Him! Amen!

Hear our cry, O Lord.... attend unto our prayer. In Jesus' name we ask and pray - Amen!

1 comment:

Wholsome said...

You can message "hackingloop6@ gmail . co m",. for hacking related problems. He is a professional that specializes in exposing cheating spouses and every other hacking and tracking related issues.He is truly a cyber expert , he helps in catching cheating spouses by hacking and tracking their communications like calls, whatsapp, Facebook, text, emails, Skype and many more. you can also text or call him on + 1 (612)  502 - 3647