Friday, February 22, 2008

It's been more than a year...

... since i last blogged in Multiply. I've thought of starting to blog again... but where should my blogging platform be? hmmm.... is it Multiply? blogspot? or perhaps i'll have my own personalized website... well... one day. :)

Anyway, I'm back to blogging. i hope this would last longer than my previous attempt!

Life's journey has been interesting the past one year. So many things happened... so many things to pen down... (yet) it seemed like there isn't time for journaling. (bad excuse! :p)

I've told a couple of friends that i'll start blogging soon... and so to justify my words....
"Here I Am"! kekeke....

More coming up from me! :)

For older blogs.... there were more in http://rachelmyeo.multiply.com/
Enjoy reading... God bless! :)

1 comment:

Hoi Chua said...

Why people blog? I think it's good you write something about why you blog and let me learn about it.