Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy!

Today, as I was on my way up to the office... as I do everyday... but different this time! I decided one thing that is very important in my life.

I decided to be HAPPY! :)

I know I've been rather grouchy lately, or perhaps for as long as I learn to earn my own money. Nothing is enough. Nothing satisfies me... (except maybe watching Sarah grow! Haha!) Well, I'm not saying that I'm contented. I just decided to be happy and live my best everyday. It's not easy, I know. I'm affected by situations around me rather easily... thus, making me sad, angry, frustrated, annoyed, blablablabla... and the list goes on and on and on.

Today, I decided to be HAPPY! And live my life as how I would when I was a little girl, except that now I am married and am a working mum.

Thank You, Lord for a blessed day today and going forward!

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

La la la la la la la la la... Ohhhhh Happy Day :-)

CHRIS ONG said...

well done! did u know it takes courage to be happy especially when it's difficult? Am learning to try to be happy too... life's just too short to sit around and mope.