Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Scott's Emulsion for Sarah...

We recently bought Sarah a small bottle of Scott's emultion, which is rich in cord liver oil. We got her the original one, which i know can be a little fishy and bland, and not everyone is able to consume it due to its fishy taste. A big clap to Sarah that she took it without problems. Hubby said that's the good thing about being "wai sek" :p

We let her try it for 2 days in a row and she did not reject it. Hubby on the other hand rejected it totally (Yes, it's good for adults too!). I remembered my family used to consume it and it was part of my daily supplement as a child.

Try it!

5 comments:

d'Lion said...

My girls takes it too, and I like like also

richrach said...

do they still take it?
do u STILL take it?

d'Lion said...

yes and yes

Mary-Janice said...

better is to let her take original not the orange flavor

Unknown said...

were can i get this