Friday, November 6, 2009

Just making some noise after some silence....

Wah! Seems like a long time since i pen anything down here.... Been pretty busy actually. Both at work & at home.

So here's me saying "HI" to all my friends & readers! I'm still ALIVE! Thank God! Kekekeke...

I've so so so so much to share about my job, my studies (assignments), and not forgetting my lil girl's day to day milestones, but time is just not on my side... sob! sob!

Will update you guys whenever I can. Currently, early morning blog writing is so difficult to maintain, simply because I'm too tired to wake up! :p

Oh yah... thank you all for the best wishes on my Birthday! FYI, I had to spend more than half of my special day listening to lectures in class. After that, got caught in a traffic jam on the way back... i guess, it was due to people celebrating "Halloween" in KL :p After that, my family & my in-laws celebrated my birthday together in KFC. Kekeke... Of course, the children loved it. CK, thank you for "bending" on that day. :D

OK-la... tata for now... back to work! :p

No comments: