Thursday, February 18, 2010

My mischievous darling...

Sarah's vocabulary increased by the days, and not just that, but seemed that she learns to structure sentences quite well too. She seemed to understand a lot.... and I mean, A LOT! The words she uses fits to the situation quite well and she even replies to my questions quite correctly. I am so proud of my little one who is turning 2 in a few weeks time... :)
This Chinese New Year, she wishes with the correct pronunciation : "Happy New Year" or "Gong Xi Fa Chai". However, if you'd like to hear her say all those... you have to wait till her mood is right. Else, i'm sorry to say that you might have to wait till another year! Hehehe!

Sarah's a real talkative girl... she speaks almost non-stop and she sings non-stop too. Sometimes I just laughed watching her talk and sing to herself.
She's such a darling... a very mischievous darling!

2 comments:

Tandanie said...

It's truly a joy! She looks so sweet... but behind that sweetness is her lil mischievousness...I like that!

stephanie kok said...

She so sexy wearing that dress. All babies mischievous lah that is why they are cute!