Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hi! I'm BaCK! :p

Yo yo yo! Am back into this blogging world!!!!!

But hope to be back for good... sigh... am still struggling to find time to blog... not just for the sake of blogging, but more for the sake of keeping a journal of my little girl's milestones as well as my personal life's journey, especially when it has really taken a turn ever since I took the courage to change the course of my career.

After my exams, though I am sorta "free" from my course books till the next semester which will begin after the CNY break, I'm still short of time. Have not been taking many pix of my little girl too... have not been faithfully keeping track of her progress... and I feel so bad about that... sob sob! When there IS time, I'll just do nothing but relax. Maybe a little too tired to think of anything... Additional to all these, before and after my exams, I wasn't feeling well and had to take medication to fight against flu and sorethroat. And to top all that, for the very first time in my life (i think! :p), my body reacted to an antibiotic that caused my face to itch and my face got all reddish. My skin started peeling as well! What can I say? "Ah-doi!"

OK-lah.... just a short post for now.... to announce that I'm BaCK! kekekeke.... see you all again soon... with more updates about my life! :)

4 comments:

CHRIS ONG said...

welcome bk... just don't terminate like arnold....

Tandanie said...

Finally... I miss reading about Sarah

stephaeni kok said...

Aiyo...career woman so busy!
Glad that ure back.
Next time try eating Garlic and Parsley Oil instead of taking medication for flu. It works lah...remember last time i still breast feed..i never take medication one...
Go try taking Garlic and Parsley oil when u not well..

richrach said...

thank u for the warm welcome! :)

i cant wait to write more about sarah too! so many pix and videos yet to be uploaded!

hey steff, which brand is that? any specifics?