Saturday, April 17, 2010

ONE BIG TOY!

Every now and then both Mummy and Gwamma will be on SMS/MMS about little Sarah. This time, the voice message went like this:
"Sarah's photo so cute-ah? So lovely... Next time gwamma buy you ONE BIG TOY, ok?
Then you can hold the toy everyday-ya? Remember gwamma-ya? Bubbai...."





Sarah loved the sms... she seemed to understand every word gwamma said. She kept asking me to play it back for her and she looked very happy just listening to it. You'd agree with me when you watch the video clips. She didnt get tired listening to it even after many many times! :)

2 comments:

Tandanie said...

Looking at her expression really makes me smile... So cute! And how happy she is listening to the what grandma said "One big toy" hahaha... so cute

richrach said...

Yes, i couldnt agree more that her expression is really special. I personally will not fail to smile when I play the video. :)

She's really a gem!