Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just a lil update...

4-5 am is almost my regular waking up time in the morning to do my assignments or prepare for work... last week was worst as I had to wake up about 3am at times to do my assignments. It's truly a very very very challenging phase for me in my studies. Last Saturday was the submission of one of my super major assignment.... will talk more about that later.... for now, just some bits and pieces about my life! :p
March - April month seem to pass by sooooooooooooo quickly! It was Sarah's birthday on 15 March.... I havent had the chance to wish her Happy Birthday in this blog too.... no time to also sort the photos taken during the celebration.... Will do so after this week hopefully.... cuz I have to submit another 3 assignments this week. Crazy aint it? I really do hope I know why I'm going through all these now... Sometimes it seemed so unworth it... the feeling of giving up is there... but I really have to strive on. There's no turning back.... I'm moving ahead... :)
OK, gotta get myself prepared for work.... if I need a break later this evening, I guess I'll pen down more about my assignments in this blog, so all of you can empathize with me. LOL!

This morning I also took the liberty to read my blog-pal’s posts…. So many to read as it seemed like ages since I read it. Anyway, great to ke-po again in one’s life…. Keep it up, dudes!

No comments: