Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blogging.... and the list goes on.... and on... and on....

And so...... it's honeymoon week for me before I start burning the midnight oil again to study for my coming exams. And I have a list of things to blog about during this time... let's see....

1. Sarah's 2 year-old birthday celebration

2. Sarah's developmental milestones... tonnes of them!

3. My assignments since Sem 1 (including all the photos of my assignments & projects! hehe...).... hmm... now gonna finish Sem 2 oredi!

4. My exam results :p

5. My school's field trip to the Zoo - Butterfly Garden

6. My recent outing with other principals to horse riding club in Demai Alam

7. Pix during my last day with my lecturer

8. Sarah's potty-training journey

9. Mother's day in Ikea

10. And of course... my life's journey here & there.... and whatever that comes!

After this, i will have some stuff to blog about my weekend... woaw! this list is not gonna end ler... :p

I've actually planned to wake up earlier every morning to blog a little bit or at least sort the photos that are piling up in the computer! So much to do indeed! But then... the body is just resisting that wake-up call... hope to do so sooner or later though :p
OK-la... that's all for now... catch up soon!

3 comments:

Tandanie said...

I want to know all...hahahhaa... kepo pulak

blu4sky said...

my brain jam already..no idea to blog..hahaha.. weii email me the video for music practical

stephanie kok said...

nyek...nyek...nyek...me miss u lah..
we must plan a meet up lah!