Friday, May 28, 2010

Priority... to blog or not?

Well well well.... looks like i'm pretty bad bad bad with keeping my words, ie to get myself back into blogging all my life's updates! :p And time is just ticking! It will be yet again another busy moment that is to study for my coming exams which is about 2 weeks from now! And I need to cover as much as I possibly can.

Nowadays, I dont wake up as early as I planned to... 4.30am? to blog?! dont know why... guessed that my mind just tells my body that there is nothing "urgent" to do... no deadlines!, and so, the body should just stay asleep till later, and I've been doing that literally.
However, today is a public holiday... and I'm taking some time off to blog :D I'm supposed to be taking my afternoon nap since lil Sarah is taking hers... and so are the rest in the family. Sigh... so torn in between... cuz my room is in dire need of some tidying as well! So, what's priority? Hmm... *think think think*
OK... Have decided to tidy up my room after this post! Here's me making some noise in my blog, but apart from this, I think I really need to postpone this blogging activity till I'm done with my earlier plan in tidying up my room. Adios for now!


No comments: