Thursday, October 14, 2010

Temp working place @ McD

2nd day in a row at McD...... i guess this is my temporary "working" place for now.... It is near home and it's got wifi and I could do my assignment here, without getting distracted.

Last night I came here after work and stayed here till almost 10pm to complete some tasks.... Today should be earlier (i hope!)....

So there you go... some "sound" from me.... Been really busy with my 3rd and final semester's assignments. This month is deadline month. Next month is exam month... So, again, I shall be too busy to blog or do anything else. Apart from that, I've been postponing lots of my "want & to-do list".... sigh.... Work has been hectic for me too.... I really need to draw strength from the Lord....

OK... my 5 minutes of writing this post is up! I need to start with my assignments once again.

Till then.... when I need a "break", I'll see you here again!

4 comments:

d'Lion said...

Keep it up & finish the race... u can do it

blu4sky said...

change place ahh..thought we planned KFC will be our temp workung place..hahahaha....
see you this saturday..

steff said...

McD wifi is good meh? i know they have super slow service...

richrach said...

Yeah... will reach the finishing line soon! No choice... got deadline one mah....

Suz, I havent tried KFC's wifi so don wanna take the risk. :p

Steff, so far the McD i went is ok. Their wifi not bad... and their customer service oso superb. Not all like tht.