Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just some updates....

It has really really been a long time since I blogged... well, that's what I felt cuz I'm dying inside to blog blog blog but time is really not not not on my side. And I didn't even had time to kepo on other people's blogs too! Been really "out-dated" la...

I just got a "hand-me-down" laptop from hubby, since he has another new one already. So, I guess, we don't need to share laptop anymore :p

And because of that, I took the liberty to bring it to office to install some important program so I could bring it "back to life" since it's been reformatted!

Just installed google chrome... and I love it already. I think it's pretty cool. Yeah, perhaps I'm really really outdated, since it's been out there for some time already.... read a few comments... some good, some bad... some people had crashes and all, but I really hope that wont happen to me.... so far so good... Praise the Lord!

OK-la... gtg already.... back to doing my assignment.... seemed like a never ending task.

Till i see u again... when things are more settled on my end... when I get to complete much of my assignments and some of my workload as well.

Bubbaiiiiiiii.................

No comments: