Saturday, November 27, 2010

Little Ms Pink

I guess I have to change her nickname to Little Ms Pink from now on.... (just joking! :))

Well, the title speaks it all! She is just so "girl" now. Hahaha... When she was a little baby or at least when she was younger, ie below 1.5 years old, she seemed to like "boy's toys" such as cars, balls, etc... well, that was what I thought. Now, she has totally transformed into a "girl"! LOL! Not that she doesn't like cars or balls anymore but it's more like the choice of colours and toys are very much of a girl's. She now likes dolls, pretty nice hairclips (specifically pink coloured ones!) and she loves wearing skirt! It was unlike a few months ago, she was more of a "pants" person but now she likes wearing skirts... and it's not just any skirt. She likes skirts that could twirl easily and prettily!

Recently, we had some conversations regarding some things I should buy. The conversation went like this:

Situation 1
Sarah : Mummy, the ruler broken already...

Mummy : Broken? How did it break?

Sarah : (explaining with words + actions)...
I could't quite make up the words in perfect sentences but I understood what she meant :)

Mummy : Okayyy.... So how? Should mummy buy a new ruler?

Sarah : Mmmm! I want pink colour one!

Mummy : Ok... Mummy will buy you pink colour ruler! :)


Situation 2:

Mummy : I need to buy you a new toothbrush. See....

Sarah : Mmmm! Mummy buy for Sarah new toothbrush! I want pink colour one!

Mummy : Pink colour?

Sarah : Mmmm! Like kor-kor and cheh-cheh one!

Mummy : OK... Mummy will buy you pink colour toothbrush! :)


Situation 3:

Mummy : Girl, next time you have to sleep in your own room OK?

Sarah : Mmmm!

Mummy : You will sleep in your room. Mummy & Daddy will sleep in another room.

Sarah : Sarah's room pink colour!

Mummy : Yes, that's right! How about Mummy's room?

Sarah : Sarah's room pink colour. Mummy's room blue colour!


Yep! There you go.... that's little Ms Pink. She has turned into a lil pink princess
now. LOL! I guess she will have lots of pinky stuffs next time! :)

6 comments:

blu4sky said...

same with my aisyah chan...everything must be pink..sampai underwear also must be pink..haiyooo...

Tandanie said...

She looks so sweet ... the little pinky gal

Stephanie LHL said...

never call your princess monsxxx

richrach said...

oops!
I mean little pink princess... thanks gwamma for reminding me of my words! >.<

amanda said...

hahaha..she is a really a girl now!!!

Sheela said...

Little Ms. Pink..hehe..she's so a big girl nw