Saturday, November 27, 2010

MERDEKA!!! FREEDOM!!!

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY! Finally, my 13 months course has come to an end... well, sort of... :p

Anyway, this is GOOD NEWS! I just finished my final paper.... awaiting results... it should be out by January... I guess... cuz for every semester's results, it has been delayed. So, am not too sure about this final sem's results. Anyway, I'm just so glad that this 13 months period has finally come to an end. I should be getting my Professional Diploma in Early Childhood Education by Jan/Feb 2011. Yippie! Can you see my grin??? Yep! Am smiling from ear to ear! Just so happy that I can move on and concentrate on other things.

My career has also taken another step up and there'll be so much more to do and learn in the coming year. There is no end to learning and in all honesty, I am enjoying every part of it! PRAISE GOD! :)

I want to express my heartfelt thanks to my gracious Father in Heaven. I thank the LORD for all that He has done for me. I have also felt great favour upon my life, from different people around me. I know it is of God's intervention and grace that enabled me to walk this walk of faith, but yet full of challenges & excitement. I must say that the LORD is really so good to me that everything I went through and am going through has its purpose and I'm seeing pieces of jigsaw puzzles coming together. The work of art is beyond beauty. This master piece is something to give God glory for.

I'm truly thankful to God! And of course, not forgetting my hubby and my family - both my YEOs and my CHONGs! I'm really so blessed!!! :)
I also thank all my friends & colleagues & all that came into my life in different times of my life to be a blessing in one way or another. It's really beyond words could express... but hey, I'm really in this mood of gratitude... and so to all I know, you know who you are... THANK U! THANK U! THANK U! Lemme just give u a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGG HUGGGGGG! God bless!

1 comment: