Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sarah makes friends easily... (at 3+)

Sometimes I bring Sarah to school with me on Saturdays. When our CEFL English classes started some weeks ago, it wasn't just me and her (and sometimes daddy) in school but some other children were around too. They were early and while waiting for their class to start, they would be either reading some books or play with Sarah. The latter is something that Sarah looks forward to every week.

For a few weeks now, Sarah would tell me that she is waiting for her "friends" to come play. She especially looks forward to one of the "cheh-chehs". Two cheh-chehs aged 7 years old would play with her masak-masak. Incidentally last week, I heard her conversation with one of the girls after class, "You waiting for your mummy ar?" I turned and smiled at both of them. Sarah made friends easily and have also boldly strike up conversations with others. I knew for sure that my little girl will not have problems socializing when she goes to school one day.

She has passed her social and emotional development with distinction! Way to go, gal! :)

No comments: