Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Toilet training - staying dry at night (Part 2)

Today is an achievement for my lil Sarah. She woke me up at 4.30am to tell me that she wants to "shee shee"! :)

I am soooooooooooo proud of her!

Last week, she stopped wearing diapers at night, but on both nights, she wet her mattress. And then, I sorta gave up, thinking maybe she's just not ready... I let her wear pull ups and told her to wake up when she needs to go. However, every morning, her pull ups is full of urine.... (and i mean really full!). We (or rather I) stopped letting her go to bed without diapers. I also did not wake up to my 2am alarm clock to wake her up for toilet visit... and well... what more lil Sarah when her mummy here is too darn lazy to wake up. I just have to admit that! :p

This morning... lo and behold... she woke me up instead. She really made me proud (especially when it is of her own attempt!)

Read previous post about toilet training.

No comments: