Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ready for School!

Oh yes... she is ready indeed! :)

Almost every week when we chat about going to school, she would get so excited and commented that she wants to go to school (tomorrow) or (later).... and that she can't wait to follow mummy to school (whenever I'm on duty in the centre on Saturdays). However, I must remind her that going to school is not always about playing or watching cartoon (which she does presently when she follows me). It is about learning and studying... and making new friends... and following the teacher's instructions and making the teacher and everyone else happy! :)

Last weekend was "Open Day" for REAL kids. And so, after work, we headed to the "chosen" centre for my lil princess.

Sarah's gotten her new uniform. Oh yes... it's the new REAL kids uniform which I think looks really nice. No problem getting Sarah on it as it IS a dress. Hahaha! Here's lil Sarah in her new uniform. Check out her smile... :)


I'm as excited as she is (I guess). A new stage for me as a parent and for her as a student! This is really exciting! Praying that everything will go on smoothly. Thank You, Lord for Your blessings! :)

1 comment:

joshua said...

Great.

Janson is still getting used to it - officially, his second day today (Tuesday).