Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Time has definitely changed....

Sob sob...

I was going through my previous blogsite at multiply this morning.... was looking for something which i posted earlier. Lo and behold.... as i read my posts, i realized just how much i have changed - the way i write, the way i do things, the way i think - about work, about family, about responsibilities, the priorities i put in life, etc etc...

I started blogging since December 2004.... it's already June 2008. *WOW* Time flies indeed and it has definitely change a person.... me, for example. Hmmm... i have actually grew more complex in the way i think and the way i write. As i was reading my posts in multiply, i was laughing to myself. Some are pretty funny and "transparent".

I didnt know i had changed so much now, but the question is... have i changed to the better? or the worst? Hmmm... i cant really give an answer to that but for sure... I have changed. Perhaps i have grown older... I've matured... I've seeeeeeeen the world.... in many more perspectives. kakakaka (just trying to console meself!)

Daniel said to me this morning, "Time has changed... U r a mummy now... so priorities has changed..."Well, Daniel, you're so right. I'm a mummy now, and a mummy's priorities & responsibilities are different. I'm just going through a different phase in life.

Bloggers & readers, if you're reading this.... just one reminder though. One thing that's never change, ie GOD. I have indeed changed from day to day, but God's love remains. His thoughts about you and me remain the same. I spent more time with Him back then... but... but... but now... my previous posts hit me so hard with a reminder that spending time with God the Father makes all the difference. We just have to make time for Him. Even though our priorities have changed, the first and foremost should always remain - GOD!

Lord, forgive me for being careless in my walk with You. I get so busy at times and literally forget the reason I live... and that is to worship You. O Lord, I invite You into my life once again. Come, and have fellowship with me. Amen!

3 comments:

John Ong said...

It's not just from being a mummy but also your marriage to a wonderful husband. Don't forget that.

d'Lion said...

Agree with pencilman and Amen! God is forever faithful.

richrach said...

ooo... i wont forget about my hubby, tht's for sure. :)

it's an adventure together as we accept the changes that affects our lives together. Change for the betterment of the future of course!