Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blogging...

Been busy minding other stuff till blogging about "my life journey" and managing photos of "my life journey" seemed so tough, that is... in finding the time to do it. Wished i could be as efficient as BB Daniel... on the spot blogging! Or at least post photos and write a short description of them... hmmm... but i'm still so "Santa Barbara" as some of my "old" school CF buddies called me.... 'cuz i used to yack yack yack about this & that so much so that I cant summarize my "stories"... that's how i ended up being a "Santa-Barbarian" (Ooops... not a "barbarian" barbarian ok?! ;o))

Anyways... here's me... making some noise.... just to get my blog alive!

Blogspot! Facebook! Here i come..... will make more noise as soon as i finish this post....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Some things never change. :)

d'Lion said...

Ehhh me not so busy blogging lerrr. :-"

richrach said...

ok ok... i lied... i was supposed to get into blogging mode after this post, but seemed like another failed attempt... sigh... it's been many days...