Friday, July 25, 2008

[+Video] Sarah's latest development (at Month 4+)

I think she's gonna be a great swimmer one day! Hahaha... She's been developing her leg muscles! So much so... she's been practising her "reverse stroke" everyday for the past one week! heh heh...

I find her very entertaining! Well... at least to me. Hahahaha.... It brings me such joy to see her growing little by little from a little baby to a not-so-little baby! :)

Here's a short clip of her doing her "reverse stroke"...

5 comments:

d'Lion said...

Yeaaa, thats the way to get off the mattress.

Anonymous said...

Por2x called "like ulat"....
ar E added "gostan"....

So Sarah bcame "ulat
gostan"....oui...bukan main cepat dia gostan-eh??

richrach said...

heh heh... she IS fast indeed!
one more thing... when she's already asleep in my arms, and then i put her down to bed, she will sometimes immediately gostan with her eyes closed! :o

CKChong said...

I m pretty sure she gonna walk very soon after learning 'swimming'. She is at the advance stage!

Anonymous said...

:) Hehe. She wants to be mobile with different views. Be prepared for more adventures coming.