Monday, October 19, 2009

[+video] Pencil color turned into... ?

I bought this "pencil color" for RM1/pc from a stationery shop nearby. I got 3 pieces for the 3 angels at home. It's cute & cheap! Hehehe...


Well, when I saw this pencil color, I thought of course that this pencil color is a tool for coloring... a cute tool for coloring, but what do our kids actually think of it? *think think think*

This was what Sarah did to the pencil color at the beginning...



She decided that the pencil color looks better when they're all dismantled... thus she calls it "ball-ball"...



Since Sarah has decided what it should be, mummy respected her decision and made sure that all pencil leads were taken out. She likes the sound that the "ball-ball" make when they are being shaken in an empty container... and bottle too... as shown in the next video!



Actually, this "ball-ball" were imagined as "vegetables" when she plays "masak-masak". She likes to role-play as a chef and cook these balls in her cooking pan. Oh, but too bad that I haven't gotten the chance to record her cooking these balls.

So yes, that's the imagination of our little ones... Thinking out of the box, ya?! :)

5 comments:

Tandanie said...

Rach, video 3 shows she is practicing on her scooping skill and her hand-eye coordination! It's a good video ...in future if u need it for presentation. kekeke...
Btw, when i 1st look at it i got chill in my spine because it's so tiny! Must watch her closely... It's choking hazard... be extra careful!

richrach said...

Yes danie... it's actually a choking hazard indeed. I do watch her closely when she plays with it. She did put it in her mouth once but kena marah fr me, after tht no more liao :p

Will still keep a close watch on her. Thx!

richrach said...

daddy showed Sarah how to scoop the little balls and put them into the bottle. Sarah somehow learned to scoop after watching daddy... :)

J said...

Add another bol-bol pencil, makes that 4. I wan! I wan! Buy me one, pleassssssssssssssssse????

J said...

I liked the way she went 'plucking' out the bol-bol, like as those plucking grapes. And, she looks alot like you. She really has your fat finger tips, skin colour, hair, the lips and mouth. U can't notice tht huh??
Vid#3 shows, she has some power of concentration redefine. She's good, to use with a spoon, scoop it from the Dutch Lady bottle and tip it onto a tiny spoon. I'm proud of ma niece!