Monday, October 12, 2009

Just some updates...

Well... it's been more than 2 weeks since my last post. Yeah, what's new? Been busy of course. I'll try to make this post short & sweet! :)
OK... just some updates...
I just started my professional diploma course in Early Childhood Education in University Malaya 2 Saturdays ago. Back to school for 13 months! It was only after my first lesson for the semester and I already had to "ponteng" school last Saturday for my kindi's annual concert and graduation. So, yes... it was yet another busy Saturday last week. I was the "middle-man" between back stage & waiting room... so I was actually busy running about as well. Came back with sore feet but nevertheless, I enjoyed the experience being directly involve in the children's concert & graduation. There were about 300 students as we had 3 centres combined for this special day.

Some photos to spice up my post a lil... hehe...

The children... while waiting for their turn to perform.

Some of our teachers... "Hi-5!, teacher Azeela!" LOL!
Sekolah Seri Suria invited us for a "makan-makan" before the concert. It's the school's "open-house" for the raya celebration.

Our concert & graduation was held at Sekolah Seri Suria, Hulu Langat.
Thise above pix is the concert hall. It's called "Hall of Character".
Well, unfortunately, I didnt manage to take much pix as I was pretty busy that day... which also means no pix of the performances as well as I was mainly at backstage & the waiting area. Well, maybe next time then... :)

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Yes, it's very tiring and sometimes feel mad with those teachers too especially when they let out their stress on the children (Hope this didn't happen at yr center). Last time we have to help out too in the concert and i dont like children's concert! Not natural and other reasons as I have shared with you.
Well, it's fun to see them all dress up but not with those ugly make-up!