Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today....

It's been a really tiring Saturday for me... but check out what I'm doing... blogging! LOL! :D
Have not been reading my blogger pals blogs too, so... had to spend some time reading about other people's life... hehehe.... so KPC (keh-poh-chi) huh?!! :p
Anyway, just to sum up a little about today. As usual, I went for my Saturday classes... but this time, I'm totally KO both physically & mentally. Recently I get dizzy quite frequently as well as bags under my eyes are forming. I might be experiencing vertigo.... I guess I'm really in need of some good physical rest. Today I am mentally tired as well as I think I used a little bit more brains this time during class... Hahaha! The situation is this... my assignments deadlines are nearing and I'm a little stress about it. To be honest, I've not really put much thoughts into any of the assignments given. However, today at class, ideas kept coming as the lectures were going on. I had to keep jotting down notes after notes of ideas and proposals for my assignments. After this, I need to perform some experiments & observations for my nephew (THE SUBJECT for my case study :)) and put them all into the right format later on. I've also to complete my "book" in these 2 weeks. Gotta buy all the materials and get them done soon!
I've one assignment to submit next week and then another few the following week so, i'm gonna be busier than a busy bee these few weeks! :-s Oh, but I must say THANK GOD, one of the assignment's deadline is postponed to the 1st wk of January! Hoo-ray!!! :D
And so.... after class today, hubby and I went to J1 for caroling... not knowing that I became the guitarist for the night! Apparently, our official guitarist has gone to Greece to attend a last minute call for work /:) Well, I've not played the guitar for a long time (for a whole stretch of one hour, that is!), but I did it anyway. Thank God! My fingers were a little sore right now, but nevertheless, I enjoyed the night. We've never sung at public places before, so this is truly a great experience. Most importantly is to be a blessing wherever we go! Amen? :)
OK-la.... so there you go - a summary of what took place today. So, I'm now going to respond to... *yawn*.... the call of my cozy bed! Nite nite, everyone!

No comments: