Saturday, January 2, 2010

Blessed New Year 2010!

A decade has passed after the big millenium celebration!
Wow!!! It's 2010 already!
Time really flies, ya?!
Here's wishing everyone a GREAT New Year!

I cant express how sincere this wish is :).... can you guys feel it? huh? huh? huh? kekekkeke!
Well, all I hoped and prayed for each and every one this year is to have a G-R-E-A-T-T-T-T year ahead! It's time for us to rise up and walk this walk of faith - in God and in our own personal walk - with our family, our friends, our career, our businesses, our health, etc..... the list is infinite! As we grow older, the list gets longer.... our responsibilities and roles increased, but let us look upon the Lord and lift them up before Him.

I've always believed that in all things I do and everything I go through, as I offer them with a pure and sincere heart to the Lord, and live this life to the fullest, great things are truly ahead of me.

Can you see them already? The great things that are ahead? Can you see my grin??? :) I'm smiling from ear to ear.... cuz I'm just feeling and believing God for a great year ahead. I'm sharing this with all of you so that you can follow these steps of faith... believing of the good things, and they will come. When? Ah-dono.... But just believe and they will come! Amen?! :)

3 comments:

joshua said...

Yes, this is the year to hear and obey His voice.

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

stephanie kok said...

nyek..nyek..nyek..nyek...yes im feeling it..the year of 2010!

Allan said...

hello auntie! happy new year!

great to meet up with you again after a long absence of non-multiplying..keke

have added your site on my children's blog - http://playfulpups.ourdogkennel.com

see ya around!