Friday, January 15, 2010

[UM] Exams!!!! Pray for me, ya?!

Hi!

Havent heard from me for some days/weeks ya?! You know why?

Been more than just busy.... and yes, my exams are coming... it's TOMORROW!!!!

So guys, gals.... PRAY FOR ME YA?! I really need the prayers. Pray for wisdom as I answer the papers tomorrow... and next Saturday!

2 papers tomorrow - Basic in Child Development (10am-12nn) and Philosophy on Early Childhood Education (2.30-4.30pm)

Another 2 papers next week - Basic in Language Arts (10am-12nn) and Art for Children (2.30-4.30pm)

Thank You Jesus for Your hands are always always always on me and I shall do well in these exams, in Jesus' name, I pray - AMEN! :)

3 comments:

Allan said...

In God's hands, you'll do super! Don't worry! All the best! :-D

stephanie kok said...

so..exam pass oredi?

richrach said...

hey guys, thank you all for your wishes and prayers!

yey! merdeka.... for now! results? dono yet. :p