Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Thumbdrive...

6 over GB of stuffs in there! Chances of me losing files like the latest UM assignments, latest photos and videos of lil Sarah and many other files is huge! I felt very very very sad when the message that popped up each time I place the thumbdrive into the USB port says that I need to reformat the drive :( Of course, I didnt reformat it but instead, I quickly called Vince, the computer expert, if he can help me. He said he can format it and later use another software to retrieve the files (which he says eventhough after format, the files are hidden inside there somewhere... whatever that means!). But I was extremely happy when I heard that there is hope for my seemed-to-be lost or corrupted files! :)
I'm praying hard that I could save all my important files. And so, as a reminder to all thumbdrive users... you'll never know what could happen to your thumbdrive so please please back those important files up!
Do read my almost-2-years-ago post about backing up important files as well! :)

3 comments:

d'Lion said...

Backup, cc, archive, ctrl-c, ctrl-v....

blu4sky said...

blame on the virus

richrach said...

sometimes, backup pun... not everything gets saved. how ar?