Monday, May 16, 2011

Doe, a deer... oh dear! :)


Doe, a deer, a female deer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long long way to run
Sew, a needle pulling thread
La, a note to follow sew
Tea, I drink with jam and bread
That will bring us back to do...oh oh oh

Sarah : Mummy, what is "doe, a deer"?

Mummy : Doe is a female deer. A deer is an animal. Deer is the boy and doe is the girl. (Haha! Ain't sure if i am making sense to this lil 3 year old! :))

Sarah : Oh.... Then, daddy is "deer" ar? Dear, wake up! Dear, wake up!

Mummy : (LOL!)

Mummy calls daddy "dear" and sometimes she hears me calling him to wake up (like how she said it!) It was really fun to have conversations with her at this stage. She is a real darling and she really makes me laugh out loud! :D

We used to sing a lot together. One of the song is "Do-Re-Mi", but lately, every song we sing will have a question that follows. She is really an information digger. Hahaha.

No comments: