Friday, March 7, 2008

ewww!!! House lizards!!


Walking up the stairs to my office, holding on to the trustable railing, i suddenly felt something soft at the tip of my fingers! i pressed upon it rather hard actually and just out of curiosity, i looked and wondered what's that softy stuff that i've just pressed, thinking it was an old rubber that's coming off the railing or something like that!

Unfortunately for my fingers, it was a lizard - quite large for a house lizard actually! ewww!! it was horrible!!! i didn't like the look of it, nor the feeling of it. In fact, i hate creepy crawly stuff or any insects that crawl or fly! That's just NOT my kind of "toy"! That's my hubby's kind of toy... well, he just loves playing with creepy crawly stuff! ewww!!!

Coincidentally, this morning, hubby and i were just talking and laughing about my experience on dissecting insects back in Form 6 days! I cant imagine the "trauma" i went through. hehe... How i went through it then was a question unanswered, but i did it anyway! Good ol me! :)

I've dissected my dreaded enemy - "the Roach!", some other bugs and every other flying and crawling creatures and of course - not an insect but a little mammal - the Rats - 2 of em! kekeke...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh my house already got lizards..PLENTY of it and all is BIG size and fat!
here also cockroaches kingdom... :(

joshua said...

hahahah

u should change ur profession, be a pest slayer!