Friday, March 14, 2008

Prayer from baby to God, the Father

Ever since in the early days of pregnancy, I taught baby a prayer to God, the Father.

When Cho Hon, one of my church leaders, knew of how worried I was about losing a child during pregnancy, she gave me a word and told me to keep meditating on it on behalf of baby.

The verses are taken from Psalm 139: 13 – 18

For You have formed my inward parts;
You have covered me in my mother’s womb.

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.

My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!


God is so good to us to have blessed us with a perfect little being. Thank you, Jesus, for Your promises and love to us!

No comments: