Thursday, March 6, 2008

Restless sleep... *yawn*

Every morning routine is to wake up at 6, get prepared for work and head to office, which is about 30km drive and would take probably about 40-60 minutes to reach (depending on traffic and how early we leave the house)

It's been rather tiring to do this everyday, but since it has already become part of our daily routine, we kinda gotten the hang of it... but honestly, sometimes, i'll still be dragging my feet to wake up - blame it on the habit of sleeping so late almost every night!

Well, it's different these days... and more different for the past couple of months when it's becoming a routine for me to wake up every 2 hours or so to answer the call of nature or to re-position myself on my supposedly comfortable bed. Sleeping early may not be a solution for me for now, even though yes, it does help a lil... but every morning, i do struggle to keep awake and sometimes struggle throughout the day.

This is my life for now... and until after my baby's born. I guess this is just a preparation for more sleepless nights, as everyone claims after having their kids! *gosh*

3 comments:

joshua said...

yup yup...our morning routine is almost the same as yours.

but thank God, u've got a hubby to do the driving.

Thank God for hubbies, yeah yeah. 8D

richrach said...

hehe... u're right Jo!

really thank God for hubbies! i dread when i had to drive to work in a jam like tht! so... it's only sunday driving for me! hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

Come. Come.
Join me The Sleepless Night Club.