Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's the REAL thing!

Talk about being addicted.... oh yeah.... I got totally addicted to drinking coke last weekend. Didnt know what happened and how it happened, but it just did! I just felt like drinking and since we got a couple of 1.25l bottles not opened yet, so... why not? I drank a cup... and then another... and yet another... and almost every hour or so, I would feed myself with this "real thing"... and i literally got hooked.

I told hubby, "I'm addicted! I want another cup... maybe just a sip!" And hubby said, "Fill it up!"

LOL! Actually it wasnt just me... it was BOTH OF US! We were addicted to drinking it last weekend! We finished the whole bottle that day. Of course it's not something that we do daily or weekly or even monthly! It was just last weekend! Oh boy.... it's indeed the REAL thing! LOL! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coke is nice but u not breastfeeding ok lah...but dont over doing it ar...too high sugar ler..

richrach said...

hehehe... steff, like i said... it doesnt happen often... oni for tht weekend! :)