Wednesday, February 25, 2009

[+video] You jump, I jump (at Month 11)

I sometimes call Sarah a "copy-cat" because she loves to copy whatever actions she sees... yeah, kids at this age are like sponge - able to absorb whatever there is around them! I see that in Sarah a lot... therefore, being parents and role-models to our children+children around us, we need to really be on guard - whatever we do and say!

Yeh-yeh was jumping (and playing with Sarah & Reanne) and when Sarah saw him jump, she wanted to copy him. She was really cute. I managed to record a short clip of it. Hehehe....

2 comments:

joshua said...

WAH...now can show Titanic the movie to the kid...hehe

John Ong said...

The Little Chap Who Follows Me

A careful man I want to be,
A little fellow follows me;
I do not dare to go astray
For fear he'll go the self same way.

I cannot once escape his eyes.
Whate'ver he sees me do he tries.
Like ME he says he's going to be-
That little chap who follows me.

I must remember as I go
Through summer suns and winter snows,
I am building for the years to be-
That little chap who follows me.