Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Woo-hoo!! To Jazzercise I went!

:)

See the BIG smile on my face??? Hehehehe... I finally did it... again!!! Yes! It's been... hmmm... it's been... errr... 2 years? Yeah... *sigh*... That's a definite procrastination!

My instructor, Sharina, remembered me and my last name... (Yeo with a "h" behind :p) and asked me where have I been... I said I've been busy... and I got pregnant... and then I got busy again... but now, I'm back! :) She said she just delivered not too long ago too but oh yeah, she got back her shape as well... and all she said was "Jazzercise!"

I'm excited I got back into this activity... It's that one activity that helped me to sweat... that helped me to get my butt off the chair! After giving birth, I thought of joining this Jazzie class again, but I kept saying... next month... and then I said... maybe next year... :p During the watch night service, Annie came to me and asked me if going back to Jazzie is one of my new year's resolution... I said "No..." :p

Anyways, today's the beginning of a fitter me! And I'm glad that I made this decision. Hubby did mention that I was fitter back then... also, less lethargic. I couldn't agree more. I guess my body deserves some good workout so that it can also function better, both for my goodself and especially for my family! It's indeed a good break from the everyday routine as well.

Wanna know more about Jazzercise? Read this!
Wanna know more about the class I join? Read this! :)

p/s - I tried taking pictures with my camera phone during the class for the sake of blogging... :p But i cant get any good shots... hehehe... it's either blur or taken at the wrong angle... anyway, here goes... :)

No comments: