Friday, June 11, 2010

2nd term exams!!!! Pray for me, ya?!

Tomorrow's the start of my 2nd term exams.... nothing more than just a paper for me to "goreng". I do pray for wisdom to answer the questions correctly. Not too sure why but I've been in this terrible state of rebelling... against studies that is... the mood is just not right. I do my revision every day but sometimes, the mind is just telling me "enough is enough".... Maybe I'm too old for all these :p

Anyway, life goes on... I'll be facing my 2nd term papers tomorrow and next week. I just pray for God's guidance and especially for me to have the right focus. My focus is just not there and I get distracted pretty easily this time (worst than before). I didnt wake up earlier than I planned to and even in the evening, I didnt spend as much quality time revising than I have hoped for.

OK-la... for now. Gonna have lunch and later back to work!

2 comments:

stephanie kok said...

I pray i will have flying colours result, Amen!

richrach said...

Amen, and thx!
Sorry that this TQ came in late as a reply! :)