Tuesday, June 15, 2010

[+video] Draw-A-Person... (at Month 26+)

"... eye.... eye.... nose.... mouth.... hand.... hand.... leg.... leg..." As she draws, she says these words as well. I couldn't help noticing her actions and found her literally drawing pictures of a human being. Not one, but many of them! She would say she draws "people". But sometimes, if you ask her what she is drawing, she would say "dinosaur" or "autobots"! :)

I took this video about 2 weeks ago. Enjoy.....!



And these are the products of her drawings!

Nice piece of art, eh? :)
That's one BIG head with "eyes and mouth". 2 lines sticking out horizontally which represents the "hands" and 2 vertical lines which represents the "legs".
For some drawing, she added the "hair" as well!

This is really so so cool! I really find this interesting! :)

2 comments:

Tandanie said...

Gosh! She is fast!!! These are consider a complete drawing but will only happen at 3 yrs old onwards. Sarah is only 26+ months!!! Amazing... I am impressed...

richrach said...

Thx danie.

When she asked me to draw people, I drew and added a hat and shoes as well. Now, her people has shoes as well. LOL!