Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"OK, Thanks!"

Mummy was tidying up the room a little when suddenly, lil Sarah came in, gave me an angry look and said sternly....

Sarah : Mummy, cheh-cheh spoil my pin! (As always, the little ones at home will have their usual rounds of accusations and "fights"... just part & parcel of being kids!)

Mummy : Hmmm....

Sarah : Mummy, fix for me OK? OK? Fix for me OK?

Looking at how determined she was, I just went along with the flow of things and said....

Mummy : Mmm! OK!

Sarah : OK! Thanks! (Yup! That's what she said... I normally taught her to say "thank u", not "thanks"... but, she learns it well just by listening to our daily conversations!)

She walked out, still looking a lil angry but glad that mummy was there to mend things for her....

I just smiled to myself. It was really such a funny sight. She just looked so cute and "kepo"! Wished I could record all these actions on video. Hehe!

No comments: