Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Final Results Out!


Jeng! Jeng! Jeng! "Roll the drums!"

The time has come when I got my final results for the course I took, ie Professional Diploma in Early Childhood Education. Very "professional" indeed! Hehehe! :)

2 months ago, I shouted out, "Merdeka!!!" cuz i completed my final exams and all my projects. I did not need to burn the midnight oil anymore to study and also to find time to complete my assignments which were always due week after week. It was almost hard to breathe at that time!

But now.... I turned and looked back and just breathe a sigh of relief. I am more happy now when I got my final results. I'm just beaming from ear to ear right now... :) Don't wanna boast but I think I did great! I'm undoubtedly happy that it's "sorta" over and I praise the LORD for being with me through it all!

Praise the Lord for an excellent results. My final result shows a CGPA of 3.75 and "Pass with Distinction" --> This will definitely appear on my cert later on! Looks like all the hard work pays off! :D
Neh... no mortar board for me this round... but it sure feels great to graduate from this course! :)

To God be the glory!

2 comments:

richrach said...

Thx dan! ;)

Tandanie said...

Congratulations...It pays to work hard! I am so proud of you and happy for you too.