Saturday, April 30, 2011

An accident happened....

It was on 20th April in the wee hours of the morning that my car met with an accident. No, it wasn't me that drove... it was hubby!

I got his permission to blog about this incident, so definitely I am not here to "condemn" him! :*

This was my car after the accident:

Thank God it didn't look like this:


When the accident took place, all that matters was his life. It could have been worst, but the LORD's hand was upon him. I also thank God that the accident happened NOT with another car but with a tree. So, that alone was a blessing too. Else, things could get more complicated.

Also, thank God that my sister-in-law loan me her car. Else, I will not be able to go to work as usual too. Some other arrangement has to be made. And again, things could be more complicated too!

All in all... we all learn one thing here, in one way or another. We learn to appreciate the things and people around us. We learn to be more careful and always pray for God's protection. It is more often than not that we take our lives and our belongings for granted.

My car is now in the workshop and I will only able to get it back some time next week. Looking at a brighter side, I will get a brand new car by next week! :)

1 comment:

d'Lion said...

Praise God Silas is safe and in one piece ^__^ Thank You Lord for your protection upon him