Friday, April 24, 2009

It's TLC Time!

Rough skin was felt on my hands & my feet! Arrrggghh!! This is terrifying!
Oh boy... i told myself I had better start (again) giving some TLC to my hands & feet every night. That's when I started applying lotion before bedtime. I started 2 days ago & told myself that this should be done everyday, not once a week or once a month! ...or once in a blue moon! :p

Anyway, that's what i did 2 nights ago. Everything was done in the dark as it was also bedtime for Sarah. She saw me applying lotion to my feet & hands. I put some lotion onto her foot as well and massage it lightly. She seemed to enjoy it. She offered me her other foot so that I would do the same to the latter. Hehe...

Last night, I took the lotion & sat on the bed. While applying some lotion onto my palm, Sarah sat down and position both her feet in front of me. I was tickled by her actions. She looked so cute! And yes, she remembered! Even though it was only done once the night before. I massage her feet with the lotion & I asked her "Nice?" She then said, "Mmmm..." :)

2 comments:

stephanie kok said...

ahahahah she so adorable, eh i have dry skin too, and dry skin at heal area...

like u said must apply everyday...

btw, what type of lotion u sing?

richrach said...

steff, i'm using bb lotion at the moment... kakaka... cuz got so many, so i wanna finish it! :p also, because i am applying it to sarah as well, might as well use it lor...

previously i use Mark & Spencer cream for my hands... and for the feet i bought myself a scholl product but never really use - so cannot recommend anything here... kekeke...