Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Review: Starbucks Ikano

When you hear "Starbucks" or "Coffee Bean", you actually think, second to the coffee, it's the free wifi you get! Right, people?! People don't mind paying more for this service + an environment that is friendly.

This is my 2nd attempt being away from office... in Starbucks now.... drinking my Iced Caramel Macchiato, and yes... i don't need to look high & low for power plugs, unlike my previous experience at McD *doh!*

Power plugs are seen everywhere! It's almost like a 1:1 table & power plugs. They even provide 3-way adapters on the wall plugs, and of course I'm now sitting comfortably on the sofa. Many others are on their laptops too. I don't usually hang around at Starbucks, not to mention surf there. I don't do this often enough to know where else provide such great facilities too. Surely, there are many places provide free wifi these days. I did it before outside a mamak restaurant too! Hahaha!

So Starbucks, good job! Keep it up! :)

No comments: