Monday, August 4, 2008

Me... surfing in the car! kekeke...


Hehehehe... that picture was taken "live"... muahahaha... the story goes like this... yah yah... my santa barbara story. :p

Hubby has gone for a haircut... and i'm stranded... was actually. Heh heh... that is, until i found a "place" to hang out. I've got this member card for the haircut in "the Cut" salon, section 17. Silas needed a haircut and decided to do it today after work. I have the card, and "hair-cutting" is transferable provided the card owner is present. And so, there i was... in the salon - showing them my face! But unfortunately (or fortunately), the waiting area has no place for me (and my lappy). And so, i decided to get back into the car and open my lappy... and... and... and... TA-DAA! i found internet connection where the car is parked (note the present tense! hehehe) It is parked near Restaurant Mohamed Salim (beside CIMB bank) in Section 17 (Sentosa)

Well... seems like almost anywhere has WIFI now. You dont need to go to Coffee Bean or Starbucks for a cup of coffee and free internet. You can do it in the car too! :)



This is the restaurant. I took this pic from the car... Yes, we're "separated" by a BIG drain (you can see the fence there).

Oh, and by the way... Restaurant Mohamed Salim serves good nasi lemak! :)

OK! That's it from me! :)

1 comment:

d'Lion said...

Wifi here and wifi there...

I had my hair cut today too :-D