Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bye-bye Jazzercise for now...

Last week was my last week of Jazzercise... sob! sob! :(

I'm so missing it already...

What can I say about my Jazzie class? I totally love jazzie even though I may not be a very good "follower" but it helped me to sweat and after 4 good months of exercise, I actually managed to wear one of my older jeans! It was very worthwhile indeed! I still have lots to lose but due to some change in my current working schedule as well as in the near future, I decided to stop Jazzie for awhile.

Last week I was also hoping to take some farewell pix with my instructor but sadly, she wasn't there and the class was taken by another lady (who just came back from her confinement break...) and I heard Sharina wont be around for that one whole week... :(

So, it's a break for my body for now, but I do hope to look for another jazzercise centre nearer to home... not easy to find, but will have to search for it.

No comments: