Friday, June 26, 2009

The ONE Thing in my life right now...

I've said before that there's gonna be lots of change in my life... in the near future... new challenges are ahead of me... but what are they?

Mainly, the role of a mother has become prominent and took priority in my life. It changes my thought patterns, my paradigm, my passion... well, almost anything for that matter! I tried seeking a new balance in my life, yet many things came back to that same "stop"... a stop that says, "I'm a mother now... and I wish and want all the best for my little one and my family".

The ONE thing about being a student is to be a good student and to focus on my studies... err... i think i failed in that... just wasn't discipline enough and was never really exposed to this ONE thing...

The ONE thing about being a fresh grad and a working adult is getting a good job and climb the career ladder... not so easy for me but i went through that for some years... or at least tried climbing but kept falling...

The ONE thing about being a wife is to be a good wife... had worked on it and still working on it... Proverbs 31:10-31. :)

Now, the ONE thing about being a mother is.... ???

The love & passion for my child and for children as a whole has increased in a tremendous way! Now... how did that happened??? I like what I am doing now, but the burning passion for children seems stronger. It's hard to be precised as to say what kind of passion towards children. Personally, I am struggling to answer that as well. Is it about where their education come from? Is it about the way they develop their skills? Is it the materials that were exposed to them when they are so little? Is it the way parents teach children? Hmm... guess it's time to take a break from the norm and do some thinking and planning again. Many things are known yet not known. Maybe I just hope to start it right from the very beginning, but then again, it is all a process... one step at a time, Rachel... one step at a time...

My last day at my current work will be end of August after the BIG project is over. After that, who knows where I'll be? I sure pray that the Lord will lead me to that place He wants me to be. So, Lord... take over this wheel...

Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I cant do this on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
Save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel

3 comments:

Tandanie said...

Cast your problem to HIM and you will surely be at the right path... Rach, don't worry too much about the future...yes, just take one step at a time!
i like that song Jesus takes the Wheel...
Well, you will do fine.

richrach said...

Thx Danie... :)

Jeslyn said...

Wow! You've finally made the big step. Keep me updated la as I keep you in prayers.