Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to blogging!

Yippie! I got some free time now, since Sarah's asleep... :)

It's been a crazy week last week, until the weekend. Malaysia celebrated Merdeka yesterday, and me? I'm now officially celebrating my Merdeka as well! LOL!

Last Friday was my official last day at work in Mediaworks. During the weekend, it was more like busy serving in the ministry, plus trying to handover some work to my successor, erm... so-called successor la. Hehe... However, sad to say, I couldnt do a proper handover last weekend as we were all super duper busy trying to get things prepared and going for the conference which was held on Sat - Mon. This week is my "rest" week... but again, I shall say, it's a so-called rest week as i'll be spending some time this week to handover my tasks properly (as much as I possibly can). Have to do much of transfer of my personal files (& movie files... hehehe...) from my working harddisk to my personal harddisk, do some calling & emailing to suppliers, etc.. thank God much of work are done online... so, i know i can do stuff from the comfort of my own home (provided Sarah's in dreamland of course!). i certainly have to get myself used to hubby's laptop since the macbook i've been using has been given back to the company. Hehe... Other than that, i'm preparing myself for my new job. Yep... u heard it right! Will share more about this new job in my next post! So stay tuned for the next episode of my career.... :)

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Great! All the best in your new journey...