Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm moving forward...

It's been an interesting journey thus far with my new job. A totally different experience I would say... I also know that I've much to catch up in the coming days, weeks and months as I am new in the company as well as new in my role. I even started driving in my first day of work... (haha... it's about time, Rachel!)... and will continue to drive more as I know it is needed of me to do some travelling where my role is concern. Further more, I will be starting my weekend studies next month. So, yes... I need to drive myself for classes too!

Well, all I can say is everyday is a learning process. I pray for God's guidance upon me in my career. At times I do feel that there is a high expectation of me to soar in this career of mine, and that would definitely take hard work to achieve. I sometimes wonder whether there would be time for me to relax at all... seeing the amount of things I need to know and learn and do at the same time. Well, it would literally be a multitasking job and a test of my ability to perform the best I can. At times, with much passion, I believe I could do it, but there are also times that I question my own capabilities. I guess, it's a norm to feel this way when everything seems so new to me at this moment.
Some things still remain the same, ie... my personal sleeping time and my waking up time (well, slightly later only ler... hehe...) I try to leave home by 7am so that I could reach the centre by 7.30am before duty calls at 8... (still trying. hahaha...). But the best part of all is after work, I get to reach home way before the sunset! :) I could bring Sarah for a walk when I reach home, I could feed her dinner, I could give her a nice bath, etc... somethings that I couldnt do previously. And one last thing, when I have extra time in the morning after preparing self for work, I would try to blog as well (like what I am doing now... :)) So, yes, there is time for everything... Praise God!
I'm praying for God's hands upon me, to help me understand His ways and His plans for me in this new journey I'm in. I do believe that the opportunity before me is great, and the one thing I pray for now is that let my mind be cleared of any doubts - little it may be. Truly, it's a brand new day ahead and gotta look to God and move forward. Above all, I thank the Lord for every thing He has given me. Amen!

3 comments:

Jeslyn said...

Praise the Lord! Happy for changes in your life. Ultimately, your daughter brought you this new found passion - and the fact that you could spare some bonding time with her at the end of the day just makes it all worth it, huh? God bless.

cre8tone said...

Good luck for ur new job!

CHRIS ONG said...

congrats on moving forward and stepping into the'real' marketplace... you'll do well, GB..