Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's my church Convention this week...

Yeah, it's been 3 days now since my "first physical separation" with little Sarah. :(

My church convention in Port Dickson started on Monday, and will last through till Thursday... (yeah, that's why you've seen less of me these few days... err... blogging and online i mean... :))

The story was... Hubby will not be attending the convention this year. I, on the other hand, will be attending, also due to some duties that I need to carry out. I was intending to bring little Sarah with me and have my mum take care of her, but later on felt mum may not be able to handle as she has never really taken care of girl fulltime... and what would happen if I'm not available for girl as I may get too busy with my duties. I know I would be missing her so very much, yet I also know that it would be worst if I had missed taking care of her well being in my busy-ness. I felt then that that's the best decision I could make for now.

This morning hubby called me. I'm glad to hear his voice and glad to also know that little Sarah's fine. She did not look for me during her day time activities... even when daddy comes home from work alone. It was only when comes to sleeping time that she started looking for me. She's pretty much attach to me during the night. Recently, we practise going up to bed at the time WE want and if she's not yet sleepy, we will let her play by herself in the room until she's tired (most times, it's about after half an hour or so). That method seemed to work for the past one week. Hubby decided to continue that same method while I was away in PD. I heard that it didn't work this round for the past two nights. Instead, she kept looking at the very spot I sleep, looking for mummy. She cried when she didn't see me. Hubby carried her up and again, she kept turning to the bed... but no, mummy was no where near her. My heart melted when I heard that. O, I miss her so...

So many uncles & aunties asking where's my little girl. Some from other branches were hoping to see her too but every question is answered with me saying how much I missed her.

Well, time flies... it's already the last night and tomorrow, I will see hubby dearest and little princess again. Can't wait for that moment to come... I will surely hug her, kiss her, squeeze her when I see her...

So that's all from me for now...

4 comments:

chosenjade said...

Hi Rachel
I know how it is to be a part from your beloved baby girl. Distance makes the heart grows fonder and it makes you realise how precious the gift of God is. Hope you were still able to enjoy the convention, despite of d u t i e s.
remain bless.

d'Lion said...

Today is the day for a reunion with Silas and Sarah.

Anonymous said...

Wei... got princess oredi duwan the king ka? Didn't hear you mention that u miss him? :P Hahahaha!

Sheela said...

so sweet nye..hehe..sure little sarah misses her mummy lotzz..n me miss me mummy too:P